Monday, January 19, 2009

writing to avoid painting

I have a lot on my mind, but little to write a lot about- ideas lay scattered about in my head, as I sit here in my spotless room, my painting spread out on the floor in the living room and a Matt Marsh at the dining room table, removed from the chaos at 189 in order to finish his essay.
I feel like I've finally reached a point in my life, where I feel confident enough in myself that I don't need to change for people to like me. This, in a way, has made me stronger in my faith, which is, I believe, a juvenile way to grow in my faith, but it is a step nonetheless- it is a way of growing up.

Music: Jose Gonzalez, Ratatat, American Analog Set, Big Blood, Iron and Wine (of course), and the Beatles.

Phrase of the week: We'll see
(last week's- It happens)

No comments: